June 15, 2018
Our Ref: No. 242  DCE
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Relevant quality inspection institutions:
With the increase of futures delivery inspection business and to well manage the delivery inspection and ensure the smooth delivery, it is hereby to recruit qualified quality inspection institutions. The specific information is as follow:
I. Application requirements
1. Legal persons or other institutions established according to law and engaged in inspection business;
2. Have the China Inspection Body and Laboratory Mandatory Approval (the CMA certificate), and the standard (method) name and the number (including the year number) of the sampling and inspection accredited in the CMA certificate should conform to the delivery quality requirements for the to-be-applied futures products;
3. Acknowledge DCE’s trading rules and relevant detailed rules;
4. DCE’s other requirements.
Applying institutions that meet the previous articles, as well as one of the following requirements will be preferred:
1. Have the certificates recognized by the inspection institutions or libraries of China National Accreditation Service for Commodity Assessment (the CNAS certificates), and the standard (method) name and the number (including the year number) of the sampling and inspection accredited in the CNAS certificates should conform to the delivery quality requirements for the to-be-applied futures products;
2. Experience in spot sampling and inspection for the to-be-applied products;
3. Insurance in relevant inspection business.
II. Application materials
The inspection institutions with intention to apply for the designated quality inspection institutions shall submit to the DCE the “Statement on Applying for Designated Quality Inspection Institution of *** Futures”, which shall include but not limited to the following contents:
1. Application form including the introduction of the applicant, the inspection personnel and equipment, and the applied products;
2. Copy of the license of the business corporation, the copy of the institution’s legal person certificate, or the copy of other certificates of registration recognized by the Exchange;
3. The copy of the CMA certificate and the attached list specifying the sampling and inspection capacity of the applied product;
4. Relevant certificates or documents demonstrating the inspection qualification and experience.
For those having CNAS certificates, please provide the copy of the original certificate and the attached list specifying the sampling and inspection capacity of the applied product.
For those having experience in the sampling and inspection of applied products or insuring relevant inspection business, please provide relevant illustrative materials.
III. Application time
The inspection institutions meeting the above-mentioned requirements and intending to carry out the futures delivery inspection business are requested to mail (send) relevant materials to DCE. Based on the application documents and the spot inspection, DCE will select and approve the outperformers.
For agricultural products:
Contact: Wu Qiujuan
Address: 5F, Futures Building, No. 129 Huizhan Road, Shahekou District, Dalian City
For industrial products:
Contact: Han Peihui
Address: 8F, Futures Building, No. 129 Huizhan Road, Shahekou District, Dalian City
DISCLAIMER: The content of this English website is mainly translated by a third-party company. DCE has neither approved nor endorsed this English language version as an equivalent of the simplified Chinese character version. DCE and/or its subsidiaries accept no liability for any loss or damage, and make no warranty, guarantee, undertaking or representation in relation to the accuracy, reliability, availability or completeness of the content of this English website.